As members of the Ontario Nurses’ Association (ONA), you will form part of a dedicated nursing team
to provide care to the 160 residents of the Home.
· Part-time and Casual / Salary depending on experience.
· Current Registered Nurse certificate of competence from the Ontario College of Nurses.
· Experience in geriatrics or long term care
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with residents, staff and families
· Genuine interest and understanding of the needs of the elderly and individuals who require long term care
· Working knowledge of computers
· Management/Supervisory skills as the RN is responsible for the supervision of the Home’s staff on evenings, night and weekends
· Bilingualism is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your résumé in confidence to:
Au Château Home for the Aged
Human Resources Department
100 Michaud Street,
Sturgeon Falls, Ontario
Résumés’ may be faxed to: (705) 753-3135