· $29.54 an hour / part-time
· Current licence with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
· Qualified and experienced in the administration of medication
· Qualified and experienced in the Catheterization procedures is an asset
· Bilingualism is an asset
· Knowledge of computers an asset
· Experience working in long term care preferable
· Must be able to work as a team member with other health professionals and support workers.
· Up to date immunizations
· As a condition of employment, Au Château requires successful applicants to provide a satisfactory criminal reference check.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position, however,
only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your résumé in confidence to:
Au Château Home for the Aged
Human Resources Department
100 Michaud Street,
Sturgeon Falls, Ontario
Résumés’ may be faxed to: (705) 753-3135