Website A10 Fabrication
HERE WE GROW!
A10 Fabrication Is looking for an experienced Welder-Fitter to join our team.
A10 Fabrication is a fast-growing company specializing in multiple fields. We take pride in delivering high-quality products and services to our clients. With a strong focus on innovation, we are constantly expanding our operations and seeking talented individuals to join our team. We offer a dynamic work environment, competitive compensation, great benefits package and opportunities for career growth.
We are currently seeking an experienced Welder Fitter to join our team. As a Welder Fitter, you will be responsible for fabricating and assembling metal parts according to specifications, ensuring the highest level of quality and precision. This is a hands-on role that requires a keen attention to detail and excellent technical skills.
– Read and interpret blueprints, specifications, and technical drawings
– Perform welding and fitting operations to assemble metal parts
– Use various hand and power tools, including welding equipment, grinders, and saws
– Inspect completed work to ensure it meets quality standards
– Collaborate with team members to achieve project objectives
– Maintain a clean and organized work area
– Adhere to safety protocols and regulations at all times
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Proven experience as a Welder Fitter (minimum 2-3 years)
– Proficient in welding techniques such as MIG, TIG, and stick welding
– Strong knowledge of metal fabrication and assembly processes
– Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and blueprints
– Excellent attention to detail and precision
– Strong manual dexterity and physical stamina
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Safety-conscious mindset
– Relevant certifications (e.g., CWB) are a plus
How to Apply:
If you are a skilled Welder Fitter looking to join a growing company that values your expertise, please submit your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com. Please include “Welder Fitter Application” in the subject line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A10 Fabrication is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org