Website Ashley Homestore
Ashley Homestore is currently looking for a dynamic and results driven sales associate who enjoys working independently and within a team for our store in Espanola, ON located at 613 Centre St.
As a Sales Associate, you will be given the opportunities to grow and develop and to make an impact while working for a high performing organization. You are a solution finder who enjoys helping guests find the perfect furniture, bedding, appliances or home accents to satisfy their own particular needs. Using your superior interpersonal skills, you are able to successfully convert guest opportunities into results.
- Industry leading earning potential with performance incentive pay
- Excellent employee discounts
- Career growth and continuous development
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values
- World class training programs
As a Sales Associate you will:
- Exhibit outstanding communication skills to uncover guests needs and assist them in purchasing the right solutions for their home
- Draw on your selling skills to develop long term guest relationships
- Meet or exceed established goals
- Take pride in the appearance of the store and together with the entire team ensure that the store is always neat, clean and well maintained
- Be knowledgeable in the competitions assortments, pricing and service models
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- Proven selling skills preferably with two years sales experience in a retail environment, or a desire to learn
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
- Self-motivated and driven with a focus for excellent guest service
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products and ability to learn in-house computer programs
- Must be flexible to work days, and weekends
- Completion of High School, post secondary education preferred
How did we get to be the #1 furniture retailer in North America?
With innovative marketing concepts, quality products and state-of-the-art manufacturing methods, Ashley Homestores continue to have a stream of satisfied guests who contribute to our continuous growth. However, we know we couldn’t do any of this without our talented team members. Our team members are committed to providing an exceptional guest experience. Our team members make the difference!
To apply, please stop into the store with your resume at:
613 Centre Street, Espanola
By: email your resume to: email@example.com
Salary: From $16.55 per hour
Monday to Friday
4 hour shift
8 hour shift
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org