Deep Construction Inc
· Physically demanding, able to work under pressure.
· Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work area.
· Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities .
· Assist in aligning pipes and perform related activities.
· Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake or shovel and clean and prepare job site.
· May operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammer, earth tampers, cement mixers, small mechanical hoists, surveying measuring equipment and other equipment and instruments.
· Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
· Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
· Experience working with water and sewer construction site an asset.
· Must be able to work fast-paced, able to follow direction, and be self motivated and reliable.
· May use variety of tools and machines: such as blowtorches, forklifts, levels lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure water.
· Must have a valid G Drivers Licences and lean drivers abstract.
· Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
· Must be willing to travel and work out of town.
· Competitive wage based on experience.
Apply for this position : apply via email with resume at email@example.com
or by fax at 705.753.1502
To apply for this job please visit z.