DMC Electrical & Mechanical
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform inspections, maintenance and repairs on electric overhead travelling cranes and hoists at varied customer locations as directed.
- Conduct on-site electrical, mechanical, structural, and electronic troubleshooting to determine cause for equipment malfunction and establish the necessary repairs utilizing visual inspection, test procedures and appropriate test equipment.
- Perform a general post repair audit prior to completion of work.
- Consult with customers regarding all repair and safety related issues and discuss during the visit review recommendations that will assist the customer with improving their safety & productivity prior to leaving the job site.
- Complete and provide proper electronic documentation.
- Complete work packages.
- Maintain regular communications with service office.
- Participate in monthly safety meetings.
- Other duties assigned.
Qualifications and Education
- A recognized trade qualification as a Journeyman Electrician
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work long hours and some overtime.
- Must possess excellent customer interaction skills.
- Highly motivated individual
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience on medium to large scale commercial projects will be considered an asset.
- Benefit Package
- RRSP Contribution Plan
- Company Vehicle
- Will train applicants
How to Apply: Please forward your resume to ADMIN@DMCE.CA or mail to:
DMC Electrical & Mechanical Ltd. 538 Hwy 64 Alban, ON P0M 1A0
HR Contact: Kyle Boyd
Position will be posted until filled
To apply for this job email your details to ADMIN@DMCE.CA