Website Manitoulin Family Resources
Manitoulin Family Resources requires Casual Child Care Workers. These positions will be working in both the Mindemoya and Little Current Child Care Centres with children from infant to school age.
The successful candidate must have:
– professional designation with registration with the College of Early Childhood Educators
– excellent interpersonal, planning and communication skills
– theoretical knowledge of the reflective practice of early childhood education and be able to
“plan and deliver inclusive play based learning programs” for families and children of all ages
– ability to be a team player
– valid First Aid and Infant CPR certification
– Up to date medical and immunizations
– Clear vulnerable sector screening check
– Current Driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
– Insurable Driver’s Abstract
Non – RECE’s may be considered, with the expectation of additional training requirements with possible education support.
Manitoulin Family Resources welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
This position has physical requirements such as lifting and physical play with young children.
This position is a casual position within the bargaining unit.
Flexibility in scheduling will be required to meet the needs of the programs.
Please forward applications to:
Diana St Pierre, RECE, Children’s Services Director
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org