Website Manitoulin Family Resources
Manitoulin Family Resources requires a permanent Part Time Child Care Assistant.
This position will be working in the child care program in Mindemoya providing cleaning and cooking duties with the possibility of covering on the floor in the child care centre when needed.
The successful candidate must have:
– relative experience in an early childhood development setting
– excellent interpersonal, planning and communication skills.
– ability to be a team player
– valid First Aid and Infant CPR certification
– Current Food Handlers Certificate
– Up to date medical and immunizations
– Clear vulnerable sector screening check
– Current Driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
– Insurable Drivers Abstract
– Vast knowledge of Canada’s Nutritional Food Guide
This position has physical requirements such as cleaning, lifting and physical play with young children.
This position is a part time contract position within the bargaining unit.
Flexibility in scheduling will be required to meet the needs of the centre.
Please forward applications to:
Diana St Pierre, RECE, Children’s Services Director
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org