Website Manitoulin Family Resources
Manitoulin Family Resources are looking for 3 Full-time Child Care Workers.
These positions will be working in the Mindemoya Child Care Centre, with children from infant to school age. The position is based out of the Central Manitoulin Public School, with the possibility of covering in the Little Current Child Care Centre and Early ON Child and Family Centre.
The successful candidate must have:
- professional designation with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- excellent interpersonal skills
- theoretical knowledge of the reflective practice of early childhood education and be able to plan and deliver inclusive play-based learning programs for families and children of all ages
- ability to be a team player
- valid First Aid and Infant CPR certification
- up-to-date medical and immunizations
- clear Vulnerable sector screening check
- current driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
- insurable Driver’s Abstract
Non ECE’s may be considered, with the expectation of additional training requirements.
These positions have physical requirements, such as lifting and physical play with young children.
These positions are full-time within the bargaining unit. Flexibility in scheduling will be required to meet the needs of the programs.
Please forward applications to:
Diana St Pierre, RECE, Children’s Services Director
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org