- Work as a labourer, flag person, janitor/utility person, and front gate attendant.
- Assistant or helper to various tradespeople, equipment operators or other personnel.
- Perform routine labour work when not engaged in Landfill Attendant duties.
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of the Municipality’s policies and procedures along with a good understanding of the Health and Safety Act.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of Secondary School (Grade 12) education or equivalent.
- Proven dependability to be able to work without direct supervision.
- Must be willing to attend training courses as required.
- Bilingual (French and English) would be an asset
Landfill Attendant / Laborer
The Corporation of the Municipality of French River is seeking applications for a Laborer/Landfill Attendant.
This is a union position that is Part-time and reports to the Manager of Environmental. The Laborer/Landfill Attendant will carry out assigned duties such as front gate attendant & labourer at the landfill.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
Qualifications for the position include:
Skills & Experience
|Employer||Municipality of French River|
|Deadline||05/27/2022 ( Final day to apply )|
|Salary||Step (1) one as per the Collective Agreement|
|Address||44 St Christophe St.