Website OCW metal Works
· Wage: $28/hr to 35$/hr depending on experience and licenced
· Full-time (44 hrs/wk) with the possibility of permanent position upon successful 3mths probation
· Shift work with rotation: 6 a.m. to 3h30 p.m.( Mond.- Fri.) / 3h30 p.m. to 2h30 a.m. ( Mond.– Thurs.)
· Interpret engineering drawings and blueprints, assemble the materials required, and plan the sequence of tasks to cut metal most efficiently.
· Construct patterns, jigs and templates as guides weldments.
· Lay out reference points and patterns on heavy metal according to component specifications and tolerances.
· Rig, hoist and move materials to storage areas or within worksite using overhead crane and forklift.
· Assemble and fit metal sections and plates to form complete units or subunits using tack welding, bolting, riveting or other methods.
· Set up and operate various heavy-duty metal-working machines such as brake presses, shears, cutting torches, grinders and drills, including computer numerical control (CNC) equipment, to bend, cut, form, punch, drill or otherwise form heavy-metal components.
· Install fabricated components in final product.
· Must be motivated, ambitious and reliable.
· Experience with aluminum, stainless steel and steel alloys.
Apply for this position : emailing resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com