Oscarl Sales Inc.
· Perform diagnostics, repairs and maintenance on automotive vehicles, including but not limites to cars, trucks and SUV’s
· Conduct thorough inspections to identify mechanical, electrical and electronic issues, and provide accurate and timely diagnosis
· Utilize specialized tools and equipment for testing, analysing and repairing automotive systems and components
· Collaborate with the team to prioritize and manage work orders to meet deadlines and customer expectations
· Perform Safety standard Certificate inspections to ensure vehicles meet regulatory safety requirements and provide a detailed report.
· Maintain a clean and organized work environment
· Valid 310 S Automotive Service Technician License and proven experience working in a fast paced automotive repair shop
· Strong knowledge of automotive systems, components and their functions
· Proficiency in diagnostic tools and equipment used for vehicle repairs
· Excellent Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Exceptional attention to detaila dn accuracy in repairs and maintenance
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Apply for this position
emailing resume to email@example.com or in person at 11793 Hwy 17 Cache Bay