Website Sharpe Farm Supplies
Sharpe Farm Supplies is a family-owned company in the animal feed industry. We are looking for a driven, organized individual to help in the day-to-day business operations of our Espanola location.
This is an environment containing dust and grain, milk and peanut allergens.
– Receive, unload, and stock incoming inventory, load purchased items into customers vehicles
– Inspect and verify the accuracy of incoming shipments
– Pick and pack orders for shipment
– Prepare shipping labels and documentation
– Operate warehouse equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks
– Maintain a clean and organized warehouse environment
– Perform regular inventory counts and reconcile discrepancies
– Assist with loading and unloading trucks as needed
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Previous experience in a warehouse or logistics role preferred with forklift use
– Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 50 pounds) and stand for extended periods of time
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Basic computer skills for inventory tracking purposes and Retail support
– Ability to work as part of a team
Farming experience an asset
We offer competitive pay, and a supportive work environment. If you are a motivated individual with a strong work ethic, we would love to hear from you.
Extended health care
Monday to Friday
Weekends as needed
Warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply, please submit your resume today to: ca.indeed.com – see attached link
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.