Website Tim Hortons | Jag N Sugar Restaurants Inc.
As a Front of House Janitor at Tim Hortons, your top priority is guest satisfaction!
As a Janitor, you will be in charge of keeping the restaurant clean, organized and disinfected. Some responsibilities include:
- Clean the interior of buildings including floors, carpet, rugs, windows and walls
- Disinfect commonly used items like desks, door handles, and phones
- Maintain cleaning inventory, placing orders for new products when needed
- Maintain outdoor grounds, cut grass and trim bushes
- Remove debris and snow from sidewalks
- Replace air filters and maintain HVAC systems
- Empty trash and recycling bins
Why work for us?
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee meal discount
- Premium Rate of Pay
- Fast pace work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Some professional work experience as custodian, janitor, or a similar role a plus
- Understanding of safety protocols such as disposal of chemicals and other hazardous items
- Flexible schedule
- Detail-oriented and conscientiousness
Job applicants responding to this posting may be applying to a Tim Hortons® restaurant independently owned and operated by a franchisee and, if so, any hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee.
By submitting this application, I acknowledge that most Tim Hortons® restaurants are independently owned and operated by franchisees. In that regard, I understand that I may be applying to a Tim Hortons® restaurant owned by a franchisee and, if so, any hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee. Accommodations available upon request.
To apply for this job please visit app.higherme.com.