Like Dave Thomas (Wendy’s Founder) we believe in providing a level of customer service that exceeds our customers expectations — this includes making and serving great tasting food in a fast, friendly and courteous environment every single day!If this sounds like something you can help us do — we would love to have you join our Wendy’s family!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
· Training, development, and opportunities for career advancement· Incentive and recognition programs
· Community involvement
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
· Greet each guest with a smile and a warm welcome – strive to exceed customer expectations!
· Open to learning (we give lots of feedback & coaching to help you succeed)
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment & understand the value of positively contributing to the team to meet restaurant goals
In addition, we need you to:
· Demonstrate dependability, reliability and accountability and develop and maintain positive working relationships with others –each team member contributes to the restaurants’ success!
· Ensure adherence to food quality and safety expectations and standards.
· Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 30kg without assistance.
· Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period.
· Reach overhead, bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
· Will be exposed to temperature changes and noise.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
· Experience in restaurant/retail/hospitality is an asset
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees. Independently owned and operated, Wendy’s franchise organizations determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs which may vary from company-owned locations.
To apply for this job please visit wendys-careers.com.