Who We Are:
CarePartners is one of Ontario’s largest, most reputable and well-established accredited home health care providers, providing nursing, personal support, home support, palliative, therapy and rehabilitation support services for patients of all ages across urban and rural Ontario. We visit approximately 80,000 patients each year in homes, schools, clinics, workplaces and retirement homes, spread across 14 branches and 21 nursing clinics.
We continuously innovate to meet patient needs with specialized (award-winning) care programs and technology, including virtual care and AI.
If you are looking for flexible scheduling, look no more. CarePartners can provide you with more time for a better work-life balance!
We are currently looking for someone to join our dynamic Rehabilitation Team in the role of Physiotherapist. We are actively expanding our therapy/rehabilitation program and are looking for professionals who want to be a part of this exciting growth.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Employment perks such as Employee Assistance Program, Perkopolis, Rewards Points
- Flexible scheduling supporting employee work life balance
- Inspiring leadership and opportunities for professional growth
- Supportive & dedicated Safety Health & Wellness team & Pandemic Response team
- Interprofessional collaboration with our Professional Practice Research & Education Team
What The Role Involves:
- Our physiotherapists provide a critical role in providing high quality patient care
- Professional assessment of patients in the community and in their homes
- Develops and maintains an effective Care Plan with respect to Community Health Services, independently or in cooperation with the Home and Community Care Support Services (HCCSS)
- Works with the patient on appropriate time-specific, measurable goals and outcomes in collaboration with the care team
- Works independently and as an integral member of an interdisciplinary care team, may be required to work with an OTA/PTA as needed
- Provides active guidance for workplace Health and Safety
- Performs other duties as required
What You Bring
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized university
- Registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Proven computer skills, including email, word processing, work scheduling systems
- Strong assessment skills and the ability to participate in effective treatment programs
- Provide one-on-one therapeutic support with clients
- Promotes independence of the client in the home and in the community
- A reliable vehicle for some regular travel
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- French language skills are an asset
- Clear Background and Vulnerable Sector Check
CarePartners In Your Community
In addition to providing home-based health care, CarePartners also serves the community through clinics, transitional care units, and provides relief in retirement homes and shared care settings. Through our Community Nursing Services outreach program, we’ve been organizing staff-led medical care and clinics in countries with poor access to health care since 2009.
CarePartners welcomes and encourages applicants from people with disabilities. Candidates can request accommodations at any time in the hiring process.
To apply for this job please visit careers-carepartners.icims.com.