DMC Electrical & Mechanical
Role and Responsibilities:
- Install and service plumbing systems, fixtures, piping equipment and controls.
- Read blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems.
- Knowledge of the standard methods, materials and equipment used in plumbing.
- Work in cooperation with other trades and laborers to ensure that all specifications, legislation, and policies are met, and to ensure efficient completion of any project.
- Ability to understand blueprints and install pipes correctly, understand the dangerous nature of the chemicals that the pipes they create are transporting, repair and test any damaged or malfunctioning pipes and perform pressure tests from time to time.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet the requirements of the appropriate codes as well as environmental protection requirements
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Apply all codes to installations, repairs, and maintenance.
- Ensure all requirements as specified by the manufacturer of plumbing systems are met.
- Ensure all installations, repairs, and maintenance are properly sized, aligned, supported and graded.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Education
- A recognized trade qualification as a Journeyman Plumber.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work long hours and some overtime.
- Must possess excellent customer interaction skills.
- Highly motivated individual
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced invironment
- In depth knowledge of maintenance, installation, and repair of plumbing systems.
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work.
- Benefit Package
- RRSP Contribution Plan
- Company Vehicle
HR Contact: Kyle Boyd
How to apply: Please forward resume to: ADMIN@DMCE.CA or mail to: DMC Electrical and Mechanical 538 Hwy 64 Alban, ON P0M 1A0
Position open until filled
To apply for this job email your details to ADMIN@DMCE.CA