DMC Electrical & Mechanical
- Fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products.
- Operate Plasma Table as directed.
- Direct apprentices.
- Operate metalworking machines to cut, punch, drill, shape or straighten sheet metal.
- Laying out, measuring, and marking sheet metal
- Cut materials using power tools or by hand.
- Fit, join, and install sheet metal fittings, ductwork, hoods, and equipment as required.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Fabricate or alter parts at project sites, using shears, hammers, punches, or drills.
- Install and use rigging and hoisting equipment as required.
- Keep job site clean and organized.
- Keep company trucks clean and organized.
Qualifications and Education
- Sheet Metal: 1 year (Preferred)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work long hours and some overtime
- Must possess excellent customer interaction skills.
- Highly motivated individual
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Benefit Package
- RRSP Contribution Plan
- Company Vehicle
Will train applicant
HR Contact: Kyle Boyd
Position is posted until filled
How to apply: Please forward resume to : ADMIN@DMCE.CA or mail to:
DMC Electrical & Mechanical Ltd., 538 Highway 64, Alban, ON P0M 1A0
To apply for this job email your details to ADMIN@DMCE.CA