DMC Electrical & Mechanical
Role and Responsibilities
Inspect plans and specifications of projects.
During the bid process, prepare transmittals, distribute plans, specifications, and addenda to subcontractors.
Plan detailed quantity surveys and complete scope.
Prepare master budgets and cost models for projects.
Provide abstract project estimates.
Discuss with employers, suppliers, or other involved parties to review estimates and resolve issues.
Remain in a plan to help maintain the profit margin and handle any changes in the original estimates.
Qualifications and education
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must possess excellent customer interaction skills.
· Highly motivated individual.
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
· In depth knowledge of maintenance, installation, and repair of plumbing systems.
· Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work.
· Experience with medium to large commercial projects are an asset.
· Must hold a valid Certificate of Qualification (306A) as a Plumber.
· Benefit Package
· RRSP Contribution Plan
· Company Vehicle
Will Train Applicants
Travel: To Main Office
HR Contact: Kyle Boyd
Posted until filled
Mail: DMC Electrical & Mechanical Ltd.
538 Hwy 64
Alban, ON P0M 1A0
To apply for this job email your details to ADMIN@DMCE.CA