Espanola Regional Hospital and Health Centre
Under the direction of the Director of Care, Personal Support Workers will provide direct resident care and will be responsible for identifying and responding to the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of our residents.
This will be accomplished through active employee involvement, continuous training, and development, as well as a commitment to compliance with policies, procedures, and standards.
The Espanola Regional Hospital and Health Centre is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation.
Thank you for your interest. Only applicants who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. This position will remain open until filled.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
• Personal Support Worker Certificate
• Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
• Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team, or independently as required
• Previous experience in a Long-Term Care setting considered an asset, but not required
• Must be able to work all shifts; we are a 24/7 facility
• Current first aid and CPR
• Ability to provide regular attendance
• Bilingualism in French and English is an asset
• Starting Wage – $27.20 – $29.73 per
hour based on experience.
• $2.26 per hour shift premium for evenings and $2.77 per hour shift premium on weekends
• Flexible scheduling; every second weekend, shift exchanges allowed
• Eligible to enroll in pension plan (HOOPP)
• Access to group discounts, including exclusive discounts from various retailers
• Eligible for a retention bonus of a $1000 as per Hospital Policy
To apply, please email your resume outlining your relevant experience to:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org