Giiwednong Health Link (GHL) is a health and information project management office that serves the First Nations health organizations on Manitoulin Island and North Shore. GHL is focused on developing and implementing e-health initiatives to improve health information, decision making, outcomes within the member communities.
About this Opportunity
GHL is seeking applications from progressive and results-oriented individuals who can excel in the role of “Informatics Privacy and Training Coordinator (IPTC)”. The IPTC will assist GHL member communities with
the implementation of e-health technologies, including electronic medical records (EMR) and related EMR support training. Other areas of responsibility will include developing customized forms, completing
informatics/analytics reports, and providing privacy and IT security guidance and training.
1. Provides EMR training and support to the EMR users of GHL’s member First Nations.
2. Works closely with First Nation stakeholders and eHealth vendors to design, develop and implement
standard and customized reports.
3. Supports the First Nation Health Informatics and Analytics needs, including data entry and data
management support, of member First Nation and partner agency Health Centres.
Summary of Key Qualifications
1. A Bachelors Degree in Health Services, Business, Education, or related discipline.
2. A minimum of two years of work experience in a related industry sector.
3. Experience in the delivery of training is preferred and experience in Health Privacy is an asset.
4. Ability to instruct individuals and/or groups of varying skill levels over various timelines.
GHL offers a highly competitive salary and benefits compensation package with annual professional development opportunities. This employment opportunity will be based out of either Aundeck Omni Kaning
All candidates are encouraged to request the full IPTC job description, which provides the complete qualifications and position responsibilities.
This can be requested by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit your confidential cover letter, resume and
two references when applying by email to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org