Website Manitoulin Lodge
Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 8 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 50 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities. The Restorative Care Coordinator is responsible and accountable for the organization of therapy services and the delivery of restorative care services.
Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
· A current certificate of registration with the appropriate college of a regulated health profession.
· Successful completion of certificate diploma or degree from an approved program preferred in Physiotherapy Aide, Occupational Therapy Aide, Recreation, Kinesiology, Registered Practical Nurse. O. Reg 246/22, s. 67(1) of the FLTC Act, 2021
· Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
· Minimum of two years experience in geriatric rehabilitation or Long Term Care
· Computer skills an asset.
· Must be computer literate
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, a screening for tuberculosis, receipt of a current criminal reference check, including vulnerable sector screening and two ( 2 ) references.
Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Note during COVID-19: At the outset of the COVID-19 situation in Canada, Jarlette Health Services implemented heightened precautionary protocols in all of our homes. We continue to follow the advice of provincial and federal governments, our sector regulators and local Public Health agencies. Job responsibilities are being reviewed and adjusted accordingly to ensure the well-being of the successful candidate
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.