Website Orkin Canada
What makes a great ORKIN Service Technician?
ORKIN Service Technicians are a cut above, often tackling the technical aspects of pest control while maintaining excellent customer relationships. To be successful with us means you likely possess the following qualities.
– You thrive in fast paced environments
– You enjoy educating and advising customers on process and next steps
– Your ability to communicate clearly to a variety of individuals is unmatched, people just open up to you!
– You have a knack for details; nothing gets past you!
– With ample training and support, you thrive in autonomous job roles where you are given the ability to make rapid decisions on your own. You want to feel like an entrepreneur with a corporate backing.
– You have worked in sales or service industries and thrive on work-based incentives.
What can you expect on a typical day as a Service Technician?
ORKIN service technicians are our brand ambassadors who complete a number of activities on a day-to-day basis. One thing is for sure, there is never a “typical” day with us, every day presents challenges our Service Technicians love to tackle. Your day may consist of
– Inspect buildings and outside areas at regular intervals
– Determine type of treatment required and provide estimate of cost to clients
– Prepare and apply product on infested areas
– Coach and counsel clients to prevent pest infestation
– Inspect premises to identify infestation source, extent of damage, and access to infested locations
Study preliminary reports and diagrams of infested area and determine treatment type required to eliminate and prevent recurrence of infestation
– Route growth through sales
– Perform other duties as required
What do you need to qualify?
To be considered for the Service Technician role, we do have some requirements
– Clean Drivers Abstract/Driver’s License
– Ability to utilize computers and smart device applications
– High school diploma
– Prior service and sales experience
– Prior experience in fast paced time sensitive environments
ORKIN Incentives, What’s in it for YOU?
We hire the best and compensate our Service Technicians for achieving performance objectives
– Use of Company Vehicle, gas card, insurance, etc.
– Base + bonus – Your earnings are based on your output
– Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and dependent life insurance.
– Stock Purchasing Plan
– Pension Plan
– Company phone
– Dependent Education Allowance program
– Licensing bonus – bonuses for obtaining additional licenses related to Pest Control Field
– Opportunities for advancement
– Award winning training
– Referral bonuses
How to apply:
Please send your resume to Jordan Chretien (Branch Manager) at Jchretien@orkincanada.com
To apply for this job email your details to Jchretien@orkincanada.com