Website Technica Mining
Technica Mining is an underground mining contractor who specializes in all aspects of mining including, construction, development, production, shaft, electrical, industrial mechanical work and more. Technica is committed to the welfare of all stakeholders and believes everyone has the right to a healthy and safe work environment. The health and safety of employees, clients and the community are the organization’s most important tasks and must always be the main consideration in every action we take. Our culture embraces “safety as a way of being” and every employee at Technica Mining has a part in ensuring health, safe and enjoyable workplace.
About the Role:
Technica has long term contract work in various locations across Ontario and we are currently seeking candidates to fill the following electrical positions:
– Beat Electricians
– Construction & Maintenance Electricians
Successful candidates may be eligible for up to 4 weeks of training on Battery Electric Vehicle maintenance.
The key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
– Troubleshooting/servicing/maintaining switchgear, transformers, and cabling
– Advancing and installing electrical mine services to support the mine operation
– Installation and maintenance of leaky feeder radio communications
– Maintenance of electrical mining equipment such as jumbo drills, mechanized bolters, BEV equipment
– Working safely in accordance with company standards and procedures
– Valid 309a Construction and Maintenance or 442a Industrial Electrical License
– Active member in good standing with Skilled Trades Ontario
– Working knowledge and skills in underground construction and maintenance
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and wiring schematics to determine specifications and calculate requirements
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Committed to maintaining a safe and efficient work environment
Candidates are required to undergo pre-employment testing as a condition of employment.
Technica Mining offers a comprehensive compensation package including a company matched pension plan, as well as competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits, plus ongoing development and training.
For more information about Technica Mining visit our website at www.technicamining.com or follow us on social media!
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit technica-mining.breezy.hr.