Website Technica Mining
Technica Mining is an underground mining contractor who specializes in all aspects of mining including, construction, development, production, shaft, electrical, industrial mechanical work and more. Technica is committed to the welfare of all stakeholders and believes everyone has the right to a healthy and safe work environment. The health and safety of employees, clients and the community are the organization’s most important tasks and must always be the main consideration in every action we take. Our culture embraces “safety as a way of being” and every employee at Technica Mining has a part in ensuring health, safe and enjoyable workplace.
About the Role:
Technica has long term contract work in various locations across Ontario and we are currently seeking candidates to fill the following mechanic positions:
– Licensed Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanics (HDEM)
– Licensed Truck & Coach/Automotive Mechanics combined with underground experience
– Unlicensed Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanics (HDEM) with underground experience
– Troubleshooting and diagnosing mechanical failures of motorized equipment
– Performing daily equipment inspections
– Test repaired equipment for proper performance to ensure work meets manufacturers specifications
– Maintaining accurate and up-to-date service logs and documentation
– Ordering parts as required to complete repairs
– Following daily line-ups and executing scheduled work in accordance with health and safety standards as well as manufacturer specifications
– Basic Underground Hard Rock Mining Common Core (U0000, U0001, U0002, & U00012) or equivalent provincial designation (preferred)
– Minimum of 5 years of mechanical field experience (preferred)
– Strong diagnostic skills to troubleshoot and repair equipment
– Welding and fabrication experience is an asset
– Ability to work as a team in a fast-paced environment
– Committed to maintaining a safe and efficient work environment
Candidates are required to undergo pre-employment testing as a condition of employment.
Technica Mining offers a comprehensive compensation package including a company matched pension plan, as well as competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits, plus ongoing development and training.
For more information about Technica Mining visit our website at www.technicamining.com or follow us on social media!
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit technica-mining.breezy.hr.