Tremblay Chevrolet Buick GMC Inc.
Performs the work described in the work orders efficiently and accurately, applying the dealer’s and manufacturer’s standards.
• Determines the cause of any defects and completes approved repairs.
• Inspects vehicles to determine whether additional safety or maintenance work is required or recommended.
• Contacts the technical advisor as soon as possible, if additional work is required, if the work described is unnecessary, or if the repairs cannot be completed within the prescribed time frame.
• Documents all work performed on the work orders.
• Road tests vehicles.
• Reports any defective or poorly functioning equipment
• Ensures that the customer’s vehicles are clean. Reports any incident which may affect the appearance or condition of a vehicle.
• Ensures that the shop is clean and tidy.
• Maintains all the tools and manuals belonging to the dealership and takes responsibility for them; returns them to the correct location.
Apply for this position : in person at Dealership or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org